NSP手枪 1:1 仿真纸模型
This is a 2013 re-release of the 2010 NSP.
While the first release was handmade, this version is vectored for a more consistent level of quality.
There are also several design changes:
1. There is no more rear top box. Instead, this part, the breech face, is now part of the slide.
2. The pistol is now chambered in 9x19mm, to accommodate the thin barrel.
3. The takedown latch is now a slide catch, and is thinner, but remains non-functional.
4. There is now a (cosmetic) magazine release.
5. Overall dimensions are slightly more compact.